Wednesday, February 8, 2012

1 Year Old

It is here....she is one!  Happy first birthday to my sweet girl!
  
I just seriously can't believe it.  Weren't we just here?
 I have loved getting to see her grow this year, explore new things, learn and just live.  It has been one of the most beautiful and humbling experiences of my life. I am beyond thankful for this sweet girl.  Here are some pictures from our day.  We started with banana pancakes and a side of eggs.  And of course a play date outside.  Don't worry, we will get to smash that cake this weekend!



















2 comments:

  1. Love her little sunglasses, she's so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! One year! Congrats and tell her Happy Birthday! Can’t wait to see pictures from your cake smashing this weekend. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete