Tuesday, March 5, 2013

We are having...



Yep, that is right.  Another beautiful, awesome little girl.   Miss Laine Claire and we couldn't be any more excited.  I know that I have been terrible at blogging lately, but I'm working on something! Woohoo!  It may be long or I may choose to split it up, I have not decided.  I am working on writing my birth story with El. I know what you are thinking... that it is long overdue and yes, we kinda put a short something right after she was born, but I've struggled with how the whole thing went down and I finally feel like I am at a good place in terms of the whole thing to really talk about my thoughts.  It has taken me to this point to have a clear head...so I'm going to put it all out there.  Mainly for myself though of course you will be more than welcome to read it :) and hopefully, there is a single person out there that can read it, be encouraged, and possibly help another momma out!   Maybe, we will just start tomorrow ;).

4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures and cute idea of a way to reveal the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for y'all! Girls are so fun and Ellison will be a great big sister! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie! First of all, great pictures! Also, I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet gender reveal! Congrats on another girl!!

    ReplyDelete