Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Guess What???

Yep, that is right!!!  We are welcoming another blessing into our home and we cannot wait!  The doctor says the due date is the 25th (based upon that chart!) but based on the ultrasound and what I think ;)...we are going with the 27th.  Fortunately, I am feeling much better than last pregnancy.  I am thankful for getting my gallbladder out when I did.  Of course, I am still having some nausea and vomiting, but there is not the intensity and pain like last time.  Praise the Lord!!!   We could not be happier and more thankful for God's timing in this entire situation. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Excited for you guys. Hope you continue to feel better than last time. Lets keep in touch and our labor ideas ;). We can do it! Love the pics above too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! And ps...I have totally changed doctors. He is an OB that works with 2 midwives. Their VBAC rate is 90% (waaaayyyy above national average)...woohoo!!! So it looks like at least the plan for now is a natural VBAC in hospital?!? Ekkk but I'm excited!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! Such exciting news! :)

    ReplyDelete