Friday, January 6, 2012

Finger Foods

Yes, it is that time!  I have been feeding her finger foods, occasionally for about two months now, but all of the sudden she hates the spoon.  So I said why not just see what she can do.  I have been experimenting this week in making recipes for the whole family to enjoy.  These are two of the meals that were completely finger foods.  We still give her "baby food" a lot because it is just easier.  It makes me happy being able to serve one meal to my whole family! 

Lunch:  Half a Grilled Cheese and Turkey (made with olive oil) with a Banana.
Yes, we still feed her naked for the most part.  Just easier and she is free.  She looks old here! Weird!
 Dinner:  Homemade Fish Sticks (Tilapia breaded in Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix), Asparagus, and Sweet Potatoes

She ate it all!  She also loves peas, broccoli spears, cauliflower, avocado, toast with cream cheese and cinnamon, cheese, pasta, and rice.  Any other finger foods for babies with only front teeth that you would like to share?  I could use some more ideas!  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie…thanks for blogging. You guys are so much fun and I really enjoy keeping up with you three!! Glad to see all the updates. Take care!

    ReplyDelete