1. Pay off all none mortgage dept, school loan and car loan. This one will be a stretch, but I think we can do it.
2. Save set amounts each month for rainy day fund, retirement, next car, future kiddo.
1. 12 verses a year. I'll post more on this later, but this is a new family tradition that we are going to implement.
2. 365 days in the Word. We are seeking holiness (to become more like Christ).
1. Run a post/pre :) baby half-marathon in the fall and no, there will probably not be a baby this year. This one may be a bit more of a challenge in the mountains as opposed to flat flat Texas. We will see.
2. Complete P90X.
3. Regain lost muscle from pregnancy. Weight, I am happy, but I still do not feel as strong as before.
House Stuff - (Making a home)
1. Paint dining room(dark grey)/kitchen(light grey)
2. Transplant rose bushes and mulch yard
3. Add a few plants and grass to needed areas in yard
4. Sew curtains for living room, play room, and dining room (ps...my mom and dad got me a sewing machine for Christmas and I am pumped)
5. Toothbrush clean the remaining tiles in our house (backing soda with vinegar then toothbrush and go = beautiful grout...cheap just time consuming) We will probably make this into a pizza party.
6. Turn Ellison's closet into a play space (She has a mini sized closet in the side of her room that is unfinished. Our plan is to get it done for her birthday which is just over a month away...can you believe it! Stay tuned.)
7. Fix the major draft in the laundry room.