Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving

I know, I know I am way behind in the blogging world, but be prepared to be Dearmaned out by the end of the week.  Yes, that is right I made us a verb.

We spent this Thanksgiving with the Dearmans.  It had been two years since we had been with Michael's family on Thanksgiving due to Texas/being preggo.  We had a great time with tons of extended family.

Playing the bongos with Grandma.  I wish I had a good video of this.  Just smiled the whole time!



I made Ellison Turkey and Pumpkin for Thanksgiving.  I used a can of Pure pumpkin and mixed it with a piece of Turkey that I ground in the food processor.  Add a pinch of garlic, and Ellison had Thanksgiving with the leftovers for the weekend.  I got to get into the Turkey early because I had the baby :).

She loved it :).

Ellison got to meet her older cousins. 


She loved them.

or at least their hair.
 Those girls were so sweet to her.  It was fun watching her interact with some other kiddos.  More pictures coming probably tomorrow about the rest of our Thanksgiving.  Hint..the PACK!




No comments:

Post a Comment