Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall

In case you havn't noticed..it is FALL.  Well not technically says the official calendar, but after Labor Day equals fall for me.  We are actually getting trees that turn colors this year, and Michael and I are in love.  Plus, what else does fall mean except football, right?  This past weekend, Michael and I got to go to our first STATE football game as alumni.  We got tickets as a going away present from my athletic girls in Snook.  Even though we aren't having a great season, we still love watching our Pack.  Plus, it gave us a great excuse to head to Statesville for the weekend to see family and friends.  I didn't take as many pictures as I should, but here ya go. (Blogger is being dumb right now, so sorry for the out of order pictures)

You know that I had to throw in some bath time shots :)


This is the scrunch face.  She does it alllllll the time!







Michael holding Miss Adair Collins.
She wanted to take off after Knox. 
Family night on the couch.  That face is normal.
With Auntie K!







Cuddling with Andrew.

Notice the crowd. Kinda red...this was an away game.  That is why I love the PACK!







We also got to celebrate Laura's birthday with the whole family, but I forgot my camera.  Love you all and thanks for a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Your little one is SO adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting! Time sure flies! We miss y'all! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete