Wednesday, August 31, 2011

6 months

Ellison is now 6 months old, well at least she was 3 weeks ago.  I am a little behind.  She did great with her shots.  She was 15 lbs 2 oz (25%), 25 inches long (25%), which is great and still considered average. But get this, her head size is in the 90 percentile. haha.  She is our child.

We have started solids.  For the first week or so she hardly ate anything, but now she is grabbing the spoon and eats everthing we are giving her.  So far she has had avocado, pear, banana, apple, green beans, squash and zucchini. butternut squash and broccoli.  I have been making it myself and it has been working out great.  I'll post more on that later. 

She is turning into such a person and I love it (for the most part...this past week has been difficult), but other than some fussiness recently all is good.  She is rolling, and can sit if she feels like it.  She loves to walk with you holding her hands, but crawling, well, we need just a bit more time in that department.  Enjoy the pics below!  It is getting hard to take photos, but I tried.  She was grumpy that day, so that is all I got.











1 comment: