Thursday, October 21, 2010

Snook Baby Shower

This week, my coworkers through me a surprise baby shower. They told me that we had a meeting after school, which I was basically in a bad mood about all day! Only to my surprise, was a surprise baby shower! All of my junior high and high school girls in athletics attended, as well as several coworkers and parents of students! They were all packed into a room in the dark! Love it!!!! I am so blessed to have such a supportive school! Here are some pictures!

The cake! Notice the BUMP! SOOO cute!Me in total shock!


And yes...they even got my hubby there! I was very excited to see him!
Matching hats for the baby and I that a student made. They made me try it on. :)
Looking at my card from my coworkers!
They got me a bright orange JOGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment