Store bought crust of choice
2 Chicken Breasts (or 1 large)
Red Onion sliced
Barbeque Sauce (I suggest my sauce because it isn't sweet like store bought).
3 tbsp Ketschup
2 tsp Worsheshire
1 tsp Red Pepper (or more if you dare)
1 tsp Chili powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp brown sugar
Dash of the following or 1/4 tsp: white pepper, black pepper, and ginger
1. Place chicken breasts in baking pan. Spray pan or drizzle with olive oil. Bake chicken breast at 350 for 15 minutes or until done depending on thickness. Then thinly slice, chicken breast and set aside.
2. While chicken is cooking, make sauce in small bowl. Just combine and stir until smooth.
3. Thinly slice red onion and set aside. Chop Jalopeno into small pieces.
4. Spread sauce onto pizza crust leaving a little bit aside in the bowl. Now mix the chicken strips into the rest of the sauce in the bowl until lightly coated.
5. Top pizza with chicken, onion, jalopeno and cheese.
6. Bake according to pizza crust directions. Suggestion: Broil for a few minutes at the end to get the cheese looking crispy!