Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Dedication Service

This past Saturday, Michael and I dedicated Ellison to the church.  We finally feel like we belong to a church family here, so we knew it was time to do this.  It was a wonderful small ceremony with just family and close friends for about 6 babies in the church. Each child was prayed over.  Michael's parents and brother were able to come down and share this special time with us. 
Ready to go!  And yes this is her Easter dress also, so of course there will be a photo session soon :).

Love this photo with the grandparents.
With Uncle Carson


"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139: 13-14

1 comment: