Sunday, December 13, 2009

6 months...

I can hardly believe it, but six months ago Michael and I got married. Let's go on a little journey to see what all we have done!!!

1.Got married! Some of our favorite pics from our special day!

2. We went to Mexico on our honeymoon!
3. We moved to Texas!
4. I started my first job!
5. Michael started grad school at A&M.
6. As of last night, Michael finished Topology!

This list could keep going, but I think this is good. It has been an amazing six months with trials of starting a life in a new place, but I would not trade this time for anything. God has blessed me with the most amazing husband, and I thank Him daily for this opportunity to go through life serving alongside of him.

Stay updated this week for a Christmas surprise!!!!! Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment