Friday, July 3, 2009

Update on our place



Hello everyone! This is an updated video of our new home. Things are coming together and starting to feel like home. Leslie has a real knack for decorating (and cooking too!). It's been a blast putting it all together! I think our next goal is to get some furniture for the office and hang pictures up, so the fun isn't over yet! We have furniture coming for the living room soon and will post some pictures or a video once we finish decorating. So keep checking for updates!

Michael & Leslie

2 comments:

  1. It is adorable! You have a gift for making it homey! It's wonderful to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good!! I wish I was there so Leslie could cook me a good meal!! I love ya'al so much...the mantle rocks and i love all your colors. Mom

    ReplyDelete